In today's ever-changing market, Prudential Cooper Realty is dedicated to guiding you through your Real Estate questions. Throughout the day a team of experts will be just a phone call away to answer questions you may have pertaining to your own home or maybe one you're interested in buying. You can call in at 877-505-6668 or 251-665-5559 between 7:00a and 5:00p.
Topics that will be covered throughout the day consist of:
- $8000.000 tax credit (stimulus money) for first time home buyers,
- Affordable Credit Repair,
- 100% financing available with USDA loans in rural parts of the county,
- Alternatives to bankruptcy and foreclosure if behind on your mortgage payments
- The importance of a new Survey when buying a home
- The importance of having a termite bond, especially in our sub-tropical climate
- The importance of having title insurance on your property at closing
- The appraisal on my home is only one or two years old, yet they say I need another one, why?
- Should the foreclosure home in my neighborhood, count against the value of my home when I put mine on the market?
- When does refinancing your home make sense
- The importance of having a professional Real Estate Agent to guide you in today ever-changing market