MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WPMI) Three snakes and two dogs had to be rescued after a mobile home went up in flames Tuesday morning.
The fire started at a trailer on Dawes Road.
Fire officials tell Local 15 News the dogs had to be given oxygen and were taken to a local vet. They are expected to be okay.
"A couple of dogs were pulled out. Looks like they are going to be okay so far, and several snakes," said Captain Hennis with Mobile Fire-Rescue. "when we arrived, we had heavy fire coming out of the front door. It looks like it's confined to the kitchen, started in the kitchen."
Officials say the mobile home is a total loss. There was no one inside the home.