MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) - A judge has now revoked the bond of a man accused of rape, sodomy and incest. Prosecutors say he was still pursuing one of his alleged victims.
Investigators say 37-year-old James Walls of Semmes sent text messages and pictures to one of his alleged victims who is a juvenile. The original charges came during his arrest in October of last year. Investigators say the sex went on for months, mostly in a trailer in Semmes. Local 15 will not identify the two young girls, one as young as 14 at the time. But they are members of Wall's own family. Walls was eventually released on bond.
On Wednesday, a judge threw him back into jail because of what prosecutors say were repeated attempts to reconnect with one of the alleged victims. Prosecutors told the judge of cell phone picture they say he has sent to her and messages via Facebook and Skype.
And something else, something , if true, even more disturbing.
Prosecutors told the judge the victim has left the campus of Mary G. Montgomery High School at lunch, on at least two occasions, to meet Walls for sex! A member of the girl's family told us, he's had enough.
“Because he's apparently got mind control over her from what we see, he said. “We've talked to her, and apparently she is still wanting to talk to him.... we just want him to stop and get her mind clear, so she can come to the realization that this is not right."
The judge had heard enough, and revoked Wall's bond, sending him back to metro. Walls’ attorney, Jason Darley said, “These are allegations. He's denied them at this point. The judge heard the evidence. He didn't find him guilty, he simply revoked his bond."
It's a stark contrast from our initial contact with Walls back in October when he confessed his guilt on camera to Local 15.
"I love my family," he said. "And that's why I'm doing it. I have to do what I have to do."