CHRIS & CARLA’S CATERING & HEAVENLY RIBS
3248 SCHILLINGER ROAD SOUTH
Mobile, Al 36695
PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 25 Min
READY IN 35 Min
• 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 teaspoons brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
• 2 (1 pound) CHICKEN BREASTS
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Drain and discard marinade. Place the chicken breasts in an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees F for 25-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan drippings.