MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) Saturday revelers indulged in the first back-to-back parades of the Carnival season, Mobile Mystics and Mystic Revelers.
According to the Mobile Police Department, around 33,120 people were in attendance.
The MPD responded to a total of three complaints during the course of the event.
Officers wrote ten tickets for crossing a barricade.
14 vehicles were towed, and 14 parking citations were issued.
If you missed these parades, three more are set to roll Saturday night.
- 6:30 p.m. Maids of Mirth
- 7 p.m. Order of Butterfly Maidens
- 7:30 p.m. Krewe of Marry Mates
Two parades hit the streets Sunday.
- 6:30 p.m. Neptune's Daughters
- 7:00 p.m. Order of Isis
The Eastern Shore began its Mardi Gras celebration this weekend. Saturday the parades hit the streets of Fairhope.
- 3:30 p.m. The Haven's Mutts of Revelry
- 6:45 p.m. KOER, Knights of Ecor Rouge